Back in January, I posted my 2009 gaming goals.Â It's now December and the end of 2009 is fast approaching.Â Basically, if I haven't achieved everything on the list by now… time is running out.Â This month is going to fly by, I know that for a fact.
- Syrana will reach level 80.
Woot, got that one done back in February!
- Alynedarra will reach level 80.
- Another alt (yet to be determined) will reach level 80.
Not achieved and not going to happen this year.Â The next highest character I have is in the low 60s.
- Syrana will collect Stinker and Little Fawn.
I managed to get Stinker.Â Now I'm just 3 away from the fawn.Â This is still feasible before the end of the year.
- Syrana will obtain an albino drake mount.
Woot! Also done.
- Syrana will became a true Ambassador.
Got this as well!
- Syrana will reach expert fishing.
Got this, but haven't reached artisan yet…I sorta stopped when I hit expert.Â Oops!
- Syrana will become a Loremaster and an Explorer.
I am an Explorer, so this is half done.Â I'm working on Loremaster (after slacking most of the year on it), but I don't anticipate completing it before the end of the year.Â At this rate, I'll be thrilled to complete the “old Azeroth” portions of the meta-achievement before Cataclysm releases.
- I will complete RockBand 2â€™s solo vocal tour on expert.
Umm, yeah.Â Well, I haven't even STARTED this, heh.Â Ain't happenin'.
- Our band, We Have Heads, will complete the Endless Setlist in Rockband 2.
We have yet to attempt this.Â Perhaps we'll get it done by the end of the year… *nudges Sideshow*
Another thing I achieved this year that was not on the original goal list was epic flying for Alynedarra.Â Looking over this list, I'm pretty pleased.Â I accomplished more than I thought, since I was focusing on what I hadn't achieved yet.Â This is why it's a good idea to review lists in full!
The cool part about it being December is that we are fast approaching a blog goal.Â Be on the watch for some special posts and a fun contest with fantabulous prizes in a few weeks!
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get family gaming tips, reviews and our latest content by email.