…an answer, more than likely.
I've heard that bloggers are narcissistic. At least, that's what I heard at a work training (seriously, what the hell?) a couple months ago.
I suppose there's a certain level of truth to this. I mean, I do like to babble on and have people read/listen to me babble and comment on my babble.
So, I finally thought I'd set up this formspring question thing-a-ma-jig. Consider it like your own private interview with moi.. ‘cept everyone can see the question and answer. Hey, at least you can anonymously ask something.
Now, I'd love to say “Oh I'll absolutely answer anything” but there is no way I can promise and guarantee such a thing. But, it'd have to be a really awful question for me to ignore it.
If you are so inclined…. ask away!
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get family gaming tips, reviews and our latest content by email.
1) If you were stuck on a desert island (with power and an internet connection and each other and unlimited pizza rolls and stuff) but could only have ONE video game to tide you over for the rest of your days, which video game would it be?
2) If you could design your own video game, what would it be?
3) What are your five favorite movies?
4) What are your five favorite books?
5) If you could meet any one famous (but dead) person, who would it be and what would you talk about?
6) If you accidentally ate a magic mushroom pizza and fell into a dazed and pixellated coma, then woke to find yourselves IN a video game, what game would it be and what role would you play?
7) If you could meet any fictional person, who would it be and what would you talk about?
Okay, okay, I’m stopping! *bounces, grins*
@Tami – Oh my! 😀 These questions are going to need their own post!
Narcissistic, huh? Complimentary that.
*fawns over Syrana obligingly*
Did that satisfy some of your inner urges? 😛
I can totally keep going, too. I’m ridiculously curious about my friends. <3
Your choice: Going into space or going to the bottom of the ocean. Which?
You’re a superhuman with some sort of crazy ability after a freak accident! What happened, and what are you doing about it?
If you could have an amazing talent to top the charts of that particular thing…what would it be? (i.e. singing, break dancing, drawing, writing, ultimate skydiver of awesomesauce, highest jumper, longest runner, most attempts to stick your head in a sharks mouth and not die, riding sharks for a living, etc.)
Phaelia herself comes to knock on your door. She looks a bit tired but oh so happy. She says she’s heard a lot about you and knew you could do it…if you were to accept. Would you ever consider switching from your inner-demon to the ways of a tree loving, healerific soul and run the “new and slightly less scientific resto4life”?
If you met Chris Kattan IRL would you completely freak out or is that just me? =P
I have more…but I’ll stop there for now.
What’s your favorite color?
(See? I participated!)
@Rhii – <3 😛
@Tami and @Cait – You both have awesome questions! I will aim to get my answers posted by the end of the week. Most of the formspring questions I’ve gotten have been easier to answer on the spot, but some of these questions will have lengthy-ish answers! 🙂
@Nim – Yay! 😛 And blue. 🙂
What KIND of blue? Powder blue, true blue, or indigo?
Also, will Zideshow be joining you in the answering?
@Tami – If I have to choose… royal blue! 🙂 And I’m trying to encourage him to answer too. We’ll see!
[…] Feb.15, 2010, under Gaming, General, World of Warcraft Last week I let you all know that I’m open to answering questions. I’ve gotten some through formspring and a few people left great questions in the […]