Ahh yes, today The Link Connection has been resurrected! (At least for this week, haha.) Sidenote –
- Rivs of High Latency Life ponders “What Makes a Friend?” after someone tells him that online friends aren't, well, real.
- Rip of Critical QQ asks why we need labels, because not every gamer neatly fits into the casual/hardcore divide.
- Arioch of Clearcasting questions if we are doing our friends a disservice. Do we create scrubs and noobs by boosting them?
- Thistlefizz of The Cranky Old Gnome has been conditioned since a child to avoid the lava. Remember kids: “The floor is death!“
- Byaghro of Diabolical Minds wants to know what others have done to keep guildmates interested and/or rebuild themselves.
Sidenote – Sideshow and I will be going out of town this weekend. So, I'm going to do my best to make sure there are posts scheduled, but my comment response time may be delayed. 😉
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get family gaming tips, reviews and our latest content by email.