Ahh yes, today The Link Connection has been resurrected! (At least for this week, haha.) Sidenote –
- Rivs of High Latency Life ponders “What Makes a Friend?” after someone tells him that online friends aren't, well, real.
- Rip of Critical QQ asks why we need labels, because not every gamer neatly fits into the casual/hardcore divide.
- Arioch of Clearcasting questions if we are doing our friends a disservice. Do we create scrubs and noobs by boosting them?
- Thistlefizz of The Cranky Old Gnome has been conditioned since a child to avoid the lava. Remember kids: “The floor is death!“
- Byaghro of Diabolical Minds wants to know what others have done to keep guildmates interested and/or rebuild themselves.
Sidenote – Sideshow and I will be going out of town this weekend. So, I'm going to do my best to make sure there are posts scheduled, but my comment response time may be delayed. 😉
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get family gaming tips, reviews and our latest content by email.
Thanks for the Link Love, It’s funny I got a reputation of being this mean evil drunk lewd dirty perverted ogre, and I post something nice about friends you think I got a sex change or something….Oh and I’m not that mean…everything else is true.
@Rivs – You are most welcome. I liked your post! And I never thought you were mean… some of the other things maybe, but not mean 😛
Thanks for the link!
And the floor *is* death. And sometimes so is the sky.
@Thistlefizz – You are welcome! And true, sometimes the whole damn place is death. 😛