- An interesting post by Elnia (the barkeep over at The Pink Pigtail Inn) comparing car and gaming business models.
- Gnomer of Armaggedon's Coming shares a lil' secret about in-game envy (and started the support group too, I think!)
- Blizzard's garden is full of carrots. Both Darraxus the Warrior and Tobold discuss the dangling carrots within the game that keep players going, for better or worse.
- Anea of Holy Discipline shares her thoughts and frustration about grinding dailies…. and the guilt that sets in when you skip 'em for a few days.
- Elleiras of Fel Fire ponders cross-server recruiting, especially of the PvE to PvP transfer flavor, as well as, how to (or whether or not to…) sell the server as a whole in the pitch.
- Tamarind of Standing at the Back in My Sissy Robe (a newish blog I've recently found and am reading) posted an epically hilarious (yet a smidge embarrassing) story of emailing screenshots to himself and having to explain to the boss that he wasn't looking at anything… naughty.
- Pike of Aspect of the Hare tells a tale of venturing into Magister's Terrace to face Kael'thas with only her trusty companion at her side.
- Bust out the blogwarming gifts and champagne glasses, and go check out Samodean's new blogspace.
- Although I have yet to post an entry… don't forget to check out (and send in submissions!) Nourish! The Azerothian Menu.
- Also, a farewell to Blogatelle. They provided some wonderful RP discussions, thoughts, and ideas. Even though I no longer actively RP in-game, their posts still help inspire character ideas for me. If you've never checked them out before, I would still recommend their archives. Or at least this interesting post about why so many players seem to be threatened by those of us that enjoy “unintended” play.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get family gaming tips, reviews and our latest content by email.