Davlin has tagged us again to answer some questions in character. The rules are pretty simple: answer the questions, add one, and tag others!
Sideshow in character, huh? Interesting..
1. What is your name, and where did it come from?
Back when I was human, I traveled with the Darkmoon Faire. I was orphaned at a young age and grew up with the freaks and weirdos. They nicknamed me Sideshow. I have since forgotten my birth name.
2. How old are you, and what is your birthday?
As far as I can remember from before the plague, I should be somewhere in my late 30s or early 40s by now. By the looks of me, you'd think I was 100.
3. Are you in love, and with whom?
I've had my eye (sockets) on that Syrana, but alas, nobody loves a rotting, old pile of bones like me. I do well enough on my own..me and my pet skull, Skippy McSkullface.
4. What is your favorite mount, and why?
I love rollin' up on my Purple Skeletal Warhorse (and no, that's not a euphemism.)
5. Do you prefer a certian type of Azerothonian meal, and where do you get it from? Take out, or dine in?
Fresh, dead gnomes are pretty tasty if I can find (or kill) one. I do enjoy Ogre sometimes, but I usually need to pack some to take home. For a cooked meal, I do enjoy a good helping of Last Week's Mammoth.
6. You know those giant mushrooms in Zangarmarsh? What is your theory on how they came to be, and why they are so huge?
There's something in the water, I tell ya. I don't feel so alone with all those freaks out there.
7. If you saw the Lich King walking towards you, what would you do?
Truthfully, I respect the guy, hell, I used to work for him. I did find a better job with a much cuter boss, though. But, as much as I respect him, I wouldn't want to meet him face to face alone. I'd probably vanish and quietly step away. Maybe give him a quick tap on the shoulder for good measure.
8. (Dav added this one) Be honest, how many times have you used the Grizzly Hills outhouse without any real reason?
Never been. But, I can't even crap, so what's the big deal? One good thing about not having internal organs.
9. (Sideshow and Syrana's) Would you steal ice cream from a Human child?
Ice cream? Possibly. Depends on how ugly the child is. Frozen custard? The little guy wouldn't know what hit him.
Syrana tagged enough people for both of us.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get family gaming tips, reviews and our latest content by email.