So, time for some entertainment!
1. What is your name, and where did it come from?
My name is Syrana. My mama named me before I was born. Some people call me Syr or Sy for short. I once knew this Orc that called me Sysy.
2. How old are you, and what is your birthday?
*scrunches up nose* I'm… 8ish in Human years. My birthday is in November. It's a ways away, but I hope you remember when it comes around… *cheeky grin*
3. Are you in love, and with whom?
I love my mama. I'm too young for that mushy gushy stuff. *covers her face bashfully*
4. What is your favorite mount, and why?
I love all my animals! But, I really like flying around on my wyvern. I wish my little whelplings would be big enough to ride around on though…
5. Do you prefer a certian type of Azerothonian meal, and where do you get it from? Take out, or dine in?
I'm a pretty good cook. Better than mama, actually, but don't tell her I said that! I like anything that gives me a boost. But what I really like is cake. Chocolate cake. Mmmm.
6. You know those giant mushrooms in Zangarmarsh? What is your theory on how they came to be, and why they are so huge?
I have seen those! I like picnicing on top of them. I just thought since it's so… marshy.. that is why they were huge. The bog lords don't seem interested in cutting them down. The ogres seemed to like them a lot, so maybe they did it!
7. If you saw the Lich King walking towards you, what would you do?
Well, I really think he needs someone to warm his heart. When I feel all grumpy I feel better when mama gives me a hug. But! I don't think he'd let me get that close, so I'd probably howl in terror if he was walking right at me.
8. (Dav added this one) Be honest, how many times have you used the Grizzly Hills outhouse without any real reason?
I haven't used one in Grizzly Hills, but I've had to use one at the Darkmoon Faire before. Those ones are pretty stinky from all the people and the ale!
9. (Sideshow and Syrana's) Would you steal ice cream from a Human child?**
*evil laugh* Of course I would from a Human child! Although, I'd probably make it a bit more fun. I would inflict them with a searing pain, making them loosen their grip on it!
**That question is actually on our guild application! Hehehe
*Runs around giggling, tapping people on their shoulder*
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get family gaming tips, reviews and our latest content by email.